From time to time, IISJ hires substitute teachers when our full time teachers are on leave. If you would like to be considered for a future substitute position, please read the following and submit your resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow regular teacher's lesson plans in a way that ensures consistency and optimal learning
- Assign classwork and homework as necessary, according to lesson plans
- Maintain a well-managed classroom and positive learning environment
- Supervise students outside of class (hallways, etc).
- Relevant teaching experience
- Valid visa (tourist visa is NOT acceptable)
- Native or fluent English skills
- Live within one hour commute to IISJ
- Resume (please make sure your contact information is updated)
- Visa details
- Copy of diploma
- Recent photograph
If we are interested in your candidacy, we will contact you. Please do not contact the school to inquire about the status of your application. Thank you.
Click here to know more openings