IISJ was created to fill a strong need. It has been a solid rock for the Indian Diaspora that has sought to put roots down in Japan.
India International School in Japan is the first and oldest School to cater to the Indian Diaspora. It opened in 2004 to fulfill the needs and high expectations of Indian families who moved to Japan from India. IISJ follows India’s national curriculum mandated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
With students in Kindergarten through Grade 12, IISJ is also a MEXT-designated School, recognized by the Japanese Ministry of Education. A diverse, qualified Faculty nurtures students to become lifelong learners, fearless, and optimistic while inculcating the best in Indian education. Consequently, IISJ graduates matriculate at top colleges and universities across the world.
- Educating students since 2004.
- Biggest Indian School and second largest international School in Japan.
- Computer Science taught from 1st Grade.
- Designated international School by Japan’s Ministry of Education.
- Large campuses with science labs, libraries, gyms, and playgrounds.